Metallic Blazer- Party over here!





It's that time of year when you can walk around with sparkly clothing and everyone will know you're celebrating the year gone and the new year to come. Anything sequin or metallic goes, well just about!

I made this jacket in a soft metallic knit fabric with sparkles of green and and blue. It has 4 snap closures at the front. Pair this with a black mini skirt or dress and it will be a hit. 

I used a simple shirt pattern to do it. I left out the waist darts and added a bust dart from the side seam. I cut it short to reach about 4 inches just past the waist. To do the lapels and cross over effect I extended approximately 4 inches out from the shirt pattern front and center. I then cut diagonally from the front shoulder seam across the neck to a point on the extended front. It does not hurt to improvise with the patterns you already have to create another look. Give ti a try!











I hope you enjoyed, God bless!







Comments

Popular Posts