Tough shoulders

Most of the the time I consider myself to be a tough girlie girl. As much as I love pretty flowing things I also have a fondness for black and sweatshirts; so I tried to merge these two sides of me. I made this pretty punked out top by using a lovely yellow floral jersey fabric with leather like shoulder patches. I really like the floral print but I've realised that some people are not too fond of it. I guess it's one of those fabrics that is loved or hated.
To make the top I used my Burdastyle Lydia  pattern with a  bit of adjustment to the neckline and the sleeve length ( because I am excessively long :) . For the bodice I simply cut down the shoulder tops of the front and back pattern stuck them together and generated another pattern piece for the new shoulders. 








The last picture is quite funny........ Hope you enjoyed it! God bless!


Comments

Popular Posts